Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Favorite Things Party + Best Chocolate Fondue Recipe Ever!


Last week a few of my favorite gals came over for a Favorite Things party.  We hung out until after midnight, which is unheard of for me!  

If you haven't been to one yet, you basically just invite a few of your favorite people and everyone brings a favorite item {we had a $10 limit}.  Once you know how many people are coming, you have everyone bring that many of their favorite thing.  For example, I brought 5 prayer journals.  Each person went home with 5 of their friends' favorite things!  Super easy and tons of fun!  

One friend was sick and one was traveling, so I'm hoping to throw another party, Happy Hour style, this summer!  If you don't get to catch up with your girls as much as you would like, this is the perfect party for you.  Adam put the kids' down at 7, and the girls came over for fondue and an evening of chatting & sipping wine in lounge wear around the living room -- my perfect night! :) 


Here's the chocolate fondue recipe -- just in time for Valentine's Day! 


My favorite things to dip are Rice Krispy bars, pretzels, marshmallows, fruit, brownie bites, vanilla waffers, graham crackers, but the options are endless!  

Here's our favorite Fondue Pot, if you don't have one yet.  {ps...perfect wedding gift!}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...