Tuesday, December 19, 2017

North Pole Party | 2017

This weekend we hosted out 3rd Annual North Pole Party last weekend. 



Here's our event schedule this year...

Reindeer food is a NNP must!  Total nonnegotiable.  Sadly, I didn't get many photos this year, but trust me when I tell you this is always a hit!




I made a friends crockpot hot cocoa recipe this year that was delicious!  It's made with hot cocoa mix, powdered sugar, & dry milk -- yum!!  The kids added in all kinds of goodies -- crushed candy cane, marshmallows, Carmel chocolates, and of course whipped cream!









We played Christmas BINGO {Jordyn's favorite} and gifted Rudolph the Red-Toes Reindeer to the winners.








We also wrote letters to Santa...

That tongue -- I love it!



A new addition this year was the Gingerbread S'mores.  We're a sucker for s'mores no matter the time of year!  The recipe I saw actually said to use gingerbread cookies, but I figured sugar cookies were a better option for kids 5 and under. Plus, my kids love helping me bake, so it worked out well. 











And last but not least, the snacks...



Reindeer noses {+ Rudolph}


Snow {White cotton candy}

Grinch food



I also printed some Christmas 'worksheets' to keep kids entertained in between activities & waiting for all the guests to arrive.  The kids colored while waiting for their parents to arrive. 






You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...