Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Brunch, Books, & a Playlist


We're hosting Easter this year, a first for us.  We've actually never hosted our family for any holiday, so I'm super excited.  We're heading to church before brunch, so I had to plan things that are super low maintenance.  I also ordered new dishes, something I've been wanted to do since we moved over a year ago.  I chose these plates and these bowls.  The green 'grass' runner came from Micheal's for super cheap and the bunny ear and carrot napkin holders came from the Target dollar spot.  Actual cloth napkins came from World Market.  Here's the menu...

Ham & turkey
Croissants
Cheesy potatoes
Green bean casserole
Fresh fruit
Ham & cheese egg bake

Mimosas
Bloody Marys

Rice crispy eggs
Easter party mix

And a little playlist I put together for the morning...


 Our Easter reads.  The Littlest Bunny is Iowa is definitely the favorite!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...