Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cullyn's 4th Birthday

I always feel so fortunate to have a job that allows me to take so much PTO.  I always taken the day off to spend with the birthday child and it's been one of the best decisions ever!  The kids always love picking what to do that day and hearing yes all day!

We started Cullyn's birthday off with balloons, as we do all birthdays. :)




From there we dropped sis off at daycare and went out for donuts, followed by iPad time, Batman cookie baking, and TV time.






Next up was a trip to SkyZone & then meeting daddy for lunch & games at Chuck E Cheese's.













As it turns out, if you only play racing & shooting games, you don't get many tickets.  He ended up with a lollipop and a spiderweb thing ;)


After that, we picked up Jordyn from school and headed to the park for a bit.




We convinced you to let daddy make us cheeseburgers for dinner instead of going to McDonalds, and ended the night playing outside and enjoying cupcakes with the neighbor kids. When I tucked you in that night you said it was the best day ever, so I consider it a win!  I can't believe my baby is 4!  I hope you have the best year yet little Super Hero!  Thank you for letting me see the world through your eyes. All my love, Mama





You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...