Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Snowflake Express | 2016


After Breakfast with Santa we met my Dad in Waterloo and took the kids on the 'Snowflake Express' It's an hour like train ride that mimics The Polar Express.  My parents tickets to take the kids, but when we found out Adam would be hunting that weekend, I decided to tag along.  We sat with Jordyn's favorite friend from the daycare my mom runs and his family.  Cullyn loved when the conductor punched is ticket and Jordyn's favorite part {besides hanging with Jack} was getting her bell.  I'll never forget at the very end, when Jack's dad ran Jordyn & Jack to the end of the train to flag him down and get them to honk the horn. It was such an awesome morning...I can't wait to do it again!  Thanks mom & dad!



























You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...