Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekly Workouts | March



I'm copying Leigh on this.  I'm hoping this makes me more accountable and also using this as a reference for myself.  Plus, I'm hoping this helps me add a little variety into my workouts... 

Monday, February 8
  • Energy | Group Class

Tuesday, February 9
  • Step | Group Class

Wednesday, February 10
  • Rest

Thursday, February 11
  • 1 mile run
  • Turbo Kick

Friday, February 12
  • 1 mile elliptical
  • Energy | Group Class

Saturday, February 13
  • Turbo Kick

Sunday, February 14
  • 1.5 mile walk

>>The weather has been SO awesome this weekend.  I cannot wait for this week/spring!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I've been going to a workout at 6:15am outside during the week and it's so awesome that it's getting lighter and lighter out in the morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE that it's getting lights earlier and staying lighter longer!!! I also love getting my workout done in the morning, unfortunately it doesn't happen often with my early work schedule!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...