Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday Favorites

Lots of favorites this week, compliments of several birthday gifts! :)  Back to school re-entry has been harder than I ever remember, but it makes the weekend that much sweeter! 


I've been wanting one of these candle warmer lamps since our family grab bag game last Christmas & a friend surprised me with one for my birthday!  The candle she included is Capri Citrus and it's so good -- it reminds me of my favorite candle.



I recently switched to builder gel {from dip} & I LOVE it!



Leaving the house at 6:35am for school drop offs isn't a favorite, but watching the sun come up {and/or a rainbow} and listening to books is.  My favorite book this week was Those Empty Eyes
 


Two other birthday favorites from friends that know me well!  New {cute} packing cubes and a sandbag to remove sand after the beach!



This polish was recommended by my sister in law, that always has her nails painted, when we were in Iowa this summer.  It's a base coat and top coat.  I tried it on my toes and it's really good!  Stopping for a photo with J when we drive by the beach at sunset will always be a favorite, too! :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...