Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekly Workouts | February

This is embarrassing, but for the sake of full disclosure, I'm going to post it anyways.  I really do think I'll be better about getting exercise in almost every day when the weather warms up and we get our bikes out of storage.

I'm copying Leigh on this.  I'm hoping this makes me more accountable and also using this as a reference for myself.  Plus, I'm hoping this helps me add a little variety into my workouts... 

Monday, February 8
  • Energy | Group Class

Tuesday, February 9
  • Rest

Wednesday, February 10
  • 1 Mile Elliptical

Thursday, February 11
  • Turbo Kick

Friday, February 12
  • Nothing

Saturday, February 13
  • Nothing

Sunday, February 14
  • Nothing
We had plans every evening this week, so time was not on my side, but I was proud of myself for trying a new class.  I think I may even go back! ;) 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...