Thursday, December 24, 2015

Preschool Christmas Program | 2015

The Friday before Christmas, Jordyn had her first preschool Christmas program.  They sang us the cutest songs and brought the parents gifts before we had a cookie reception and started their two week break.  I, sadly, forgot my phone at the lake this day, so I was unable to record them for family.  Rest assured, I took as many photos as I could ;)  The hand motions were the icing on the cake.  Four year olds are so dang adorable!

Conferences aren't until the end of January, but judging by her interaction with her class, Jordyn is my shy little rule follower.  Knowing that Cullyn is next, I'm going to soak up as much of that as I can! ;)




























You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...