Friday, September 18, 2015

Currently...

Outside my window..it's storming.  Thunder, lightening, & rain. 
Today I feel..empty {Cullyn started preschool this morning--how is my baby in preschool?!} but relaxed & at peace {this afternoon storm is so calming!} 
I am thankful..so much!  Specifically a flexible job that lets me make {almost} all of my kids activities. 
I am smelling..banana bread in the oven & a candle that's sitting next to me
Tomorrow I am going..to the lake & hopefully the Farmer's Market
I am wearing..leggings, layered tops, a knit scarf, & boots
I wish..I were working out like I was last year at this time
I am planning..Jordyn's 4th{!!!} Birthday
This weekend..will hopefully be very productive
I am reading..several blogs, but no books {other than kids books}
I am working on..a bunch of sessions
Yesterday I..worked, had a photoshoot, & Adam had band practice
I want to..start working from home one day a week
I am hoping..to take a trip to the apple orchard soon
I am hearing..rain & the dryer tumbling 
I need to..work on the kids' photo books {I am SO behind!}
I bet you didn't know..We're moving! In a few weeks!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...