Thursday, February 19, 2015

{ing}


I haven't done this since last August, but I saw it over on Amanda's blog and thought it would be the perfect catch up post for today!

{making} Adam sandwiches for lunch 
{cooking}  fish sticks for me--I keep it fancy!
{drinking}  a more water

{reading}  The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks {I'm hoping to rent the movie this weekend}
{wanting}  everyone to go enter my giveaway!
{looking} for a 3 year old preschool program for Jordyn

{praying}  the stomach flu doesn't hit anyone else in our house!
{planning}  Cullyn's 2nd Birthday! How is that possible?!
{giggling} listening to Jordyn's stories :)

{wishing}  the condo were totally repainted
{enjoying} our new gym!
{waiting}  for Spring!  Open windows, outdoor workouts, & park play dates!

{liking}  extra snuggles from Cully
{wondering}  if I'll get my huge work project done on time
{loving} this and this and this

{hoping} to get my photography website done soon! 
{needing}  an eyebrow wax 
{smelling}  this candle

{editing} a 9 mo. session taken at the Botanical Center
{wearing} yoga pants and a hoodie from Express {old, no longer on sale}
{noticing} how badly I want a new wardrobe

{knowing}  I need to get a full oil set soon
{thinking} of all the projects I would like to get done at the houses
{feeling}  tired & overwhelmed

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...