Thursday, January 8, 2015

Murdock | 6.5 Years

6 years ago today, we 'adopted' you!  Adam finally agreed to get a dog {we weren't quite engaged yet}.  We looked online until we found you.  It was a cold, snowy hour drive to get to you, but I knew I wanted you the second I saw you!
It hasn't been easy, but you've sure been worth it!
We're trying our best to treasure each day we have with you, 
because we know it will be far shorter than we ever hoped. 
 Thank you for showing Adam and me patience & love, for teaching Jordyn responsibility, and for being a best friend to Cullyn.  We love you Murdock!  We're so happy you're a part of our family!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...