Friday, September 5, 2014

Photos on Friday::T Family Beach Mini Session

While on my trip to Mexico in July {not to be confused with my trip to Mexico in August} I offered mini sessions on the beach and around the resort for any interested guests.  This is the first session...

Meet the bride's family.  You've seen the one couple previously here.  I babysat the girl in the dark dress {the bride of the wedding} and the guy in the solid gray shirt {her brother} when they were little.  Approximately 15 years ago {OMG I'm OLD!}  Anyways, I had so much fun with this family.  They are full of laughter and fun!
































You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...