Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mexico in July

In July, I had the opportunity to go to Mexico by myself!  I got to photograph my first destination wedding!  Although it was a quick trip {just 4 days, including travel days!} here are some of the photos I took in my spare time...

My 'welcome to the resort' drink & personal favorite, a cool, scented cloth
Main Lobby

Beach beds
One of the main pools

Hammocks were spread throughout the entire resort -- one of favorite parts!


Tables & hammocks were in water.  So refreshing!

Another vacation favorite for me -- mimosas for breakfast every morning!
This was the swimout pool from my room.  Literally one step out of my room and I was in my own private swim out.
My swimout to the side








They had swings at the two of the bars <-- another="" favorite="" my="" of="" one="" td="" things="">

They had a trampoline, but I never used it
And minigolf

Told you...hammocks everywhere

The swim up bar


Bags {cornhole}
Those loungers were a HOT commodity! :)


Ignore that ugly cone!  These are the outdoor showers by the beach.




And the ocean.  Ahhhhh! {take me back!!!}




















One day they brought out this huge cooker {clearly don't know the real term!} and made a ton of food



They offer cooking classes.  This is some of the food they made.
Then they bring the food out gondola-style to all of the people in the pool/at the swim up bar




My sister & her fiance were there, too! :)
Being silly on one of the little shops



The nicest resort I've been to in Mexico. :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...