Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grapevine, TX {Have you been there?!}

via
In a few months, I'll be headed to Grapevine, Texas for a work conference.  Of course, the first thing I did when I heard I had to go was Google the city.  So I know they have a large, nice mall and a few wineries.  And I'm hoping to find a real ranch to ride horses at.  I'm thrilled about all of that, but whenever I travel, I always like to ask you guys for the real 'must do's' of the city.

So, I'll be in Grapevine, Texas, in January, with no car.  What do I need to do/see?  Best restaurants?  Local businesses that are to die for?  Also, I'll {hopefully} be traveling with my mom, so anything girly is very welcomed! :)  

Our hotel is set, so recommendations won't be necessary.  Also, feel free to email me with any suggestions/recommendations. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I need you to take me in your suitcase. K? K.
    haha but for real, that place looks sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...