Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grapevine, TX {Have you been there?!}

via
In a few months, I'll be headed to Grapevine, Texas for a work conference.  Of course, the first thing I did when I heard I had to go was Google the city.  So I know they have a large, nice mall and a few wineries.  And I'm hoping to find a real ranch to ride horses at.  I'm thrilled about all of that, but whenever I travel, I always like to ask you guys for the real 'must do's' of the city.

So, I'll be in Grapevine, Texas, in January, with no car.  What do I need to do/see?  Best restaurants?  Local businesses that are to die for?  Also, I'll {hopefully} be traveling with my mom, so anything girly is very welcomed! :)  

Our hotel is set, so recommendations won't be necessary.  Also, feel free to email me with any suggestions/recommendations. Thanks!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...