Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Apple Orchard | 2014

Believe it or not, I didn't even post half of my photos from this day…you're welcome! :)
Also, 2013 Apple Orchard photos can be found here.


A week ago Friday we went to Center Grove Apple Orchard.  Unfortunately, the apples are very delayed {therefore limited} this year, but the day itself was absolutely perfect.  Sunny & 80s.  We rode the hayride out to the apple trees to take photos and then played an intense game of tag with Jordyn, my two nephews, and my youngest niece.  After nearly spraining my ankle on a fallen apple, and wanting an excuse to quit because I'm just not as fit as I once was, we called the game and headed back to enjoy some of the other activities the orchard offers. 




































































































After we picked apples, everyone except Cullyn and I, rode the hayride back to the main area and enjoyed the other activities...

































You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...