Wednesday, August 27, 2014

{ing} life

{making}  lists for vacation
{cooking}  grilled cheeseburger wraps
{drinking}  a mountain dew
{reading}  the Fixed trilogy
{wanting}  my kids to have fun with Grandma Joy {& aunts/cousin} while we're gone
{looking} for Adam's passports, our flight itinerary, my external hard drive, Cullyn's sippy cup of milk...
{praying}  for safe flights for everyone 
{playing}  American Kids by Kenney Chesney & blocks with Jordyn
{wasting}  time blogging
{wishing}  I was caught up on all of my editing {always}, that my laptop was fixed, & that I was packed
{enjoying} my last couple of days with the kids
{waiting}  for the dryer to buzz
{liking}  back to school shopping with Jordyn
{wondering}  how bad it is for your kid to eat chalk. and how much is too much {ahem.  Cullyn!}
{loving}  my new mani/pedi that my sister, Jordyn, & I got
{hoping} for awesome weather in Mexico, that we didn't forget anything, & that J's first day of school goes well
{needing}  an eyebrow wax.  bad!
{smelling}  the last of my Pomegranate candle before I break out the Fall one! :)
{editing} a senior session and then a wedding
{wearing} jean shorts and my new favorite tee {here}
{following}  this girl cutest posts ever!
{noticing} how badly we need new carpet.
{knowing}  I have about 346812864 errands to run and things to do before we leave
{thinking} about Adam & I on vacation
{feeling}  anxious.  excited.  nervous.  
{bookmarking}  all things fall!
{opening}  mail to pay bills {ugh!}
{giggling} at Murdock and Cullyn wrestling and Jordyn practicing her summersaults

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...