Monday, April 21, 2014

This & That {v.16}


Did this:
Photographed the Mercy Internal Medicine Residency Program
Took a 1/2 day vacation from work to go shopping {& then out for a drink} with my sis! :)
Went on a girls night/LLS fundraiser & won the raffle 
Spent Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at the lake
Got my hair did! #BlondeAgain
Celebrated Cullyn's 1st Birthday!!!
Took family photos {with Adam's family}
Enjoyed Easter church & dinner with Adam's family
Soaked up the AMAZING weather all weekend! :)
Had bonfires two nights in a row!
Hosted several friends at the lake house 

Instagrammed that:


Shot this: 

1 comment:

  1. I love your new hair!!! And I think you look great!!! I know you said it was just the angle, but it appears to be every angle!
    Cant be.wiebe Culltyn is one!!! Where does time go? Seriously??
    Love that your hospital is called Mercy - reminds me of that tv show!!
    We had great weather this weekend too, although I didn't get to enjoy it like you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...