Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{Zoo Tots}

We took Jordyn to Zoo Tunes until she turned two, now she goes to Zoo Tots.  It's a mix of a little craft, cooking, & story time for 45 minutes at the Blank Park Zoo.  The teacher for this program is fantastic and I highly recommend it.  Plus, this class is offered on Friday mornings instead of evenings, so it works really well for us. 

----------------
I'm going to make an effort to post more about our local adventures {Des Moines area} since I am always looking for fun, new places to take the kids or go out with my hubby.

I've posted in the past about The RitzBaconfestBackyard AdventuresSkyZoneSculpture ParkZoo TunesIowa State Fair 2012Iowa State Fair 2013,  Tubing at SevenOaks in BooneFree Little LibrariesJumpin Jacks, and tons of local Christmas Activities.  I've briefly mentioned the farmer's market {which is a pretty big deal here} few concert and shows, and tons of restaurants, but there are so many places we've been and things we've experienced around this city that I haven't even mentioned.  I'm assuming others would like local suggestions.


*None of these places have any clue who I am or what this little blog is.  I pay for our entrance like any other customer and blog my honest opinion.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...