Monday, February 24, 2014

This & That {v.8}

Did this:
Worked with J on the color 'orange' 
Ran 6.5 miles for the first time ever
Uploaded all of the photos {4000+} and videos from my phone to my laptop & external hardrive...I've been putting this off for months
Read 'Promise Me' 
Had a date night in with Adam
Photographed a family session on Saturday morning and a 6 month/3 year/family session on Sunday afternoon
I worked out with Adam & my BIL {again--this may be my new early Sunday morning routine}
Went to a wedding reception & then met up with lake friends at the local bar
Had pizza with my sister and her fiance on Sunday night 

Instagrammed that:

Edited this: 

Shot that: 

Scheduled this:
M: This & That

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...