Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This & That

Did this:
Started checking things off our Advent Calendar {Lights, Books, Christmas Photos, Holiday Decor, Hot Cocoa--Chocolate Milk for J, Christmas movies, etc}
Went to Adam's Christmas Party for work
Celebrated my niece's 16th Birthday
Went shopping
Cuddled with kids post tubes
Had a lunch sushi date {at home} with my hubby
Went shopping

Went to Music Together {Kindermusik}
Had Christmas Mini Sessions
Made s'mores in the fireplace at the lake with our niece
Got a new table & chairs for the lakehouse



Instagrammed that:

Edited this: 


Shot that:


Scheduled this:
Nothing because I am so far behind with everything!  I should be all caught up with sessions for the year by the end of the weekend {with the exception of one!}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...