Friday, October 18, 2013

H + T {Engagement Photoshoot}

Let me start by saying I babysat this girl and her brother every Thursday night for like a year {+ random weekends} when they were little {wow, does that make me feel old or what?!} so when I heard she was getting married {I first met her fiancĂ© at the photoshoot} I had some HIGH expectations for this man.  But within minutes of meeting him I was 100% convinced she picked the right one.  They are just perfect for each other!  I couldn't be more happy for them!  


  
 




Oh, that heart right there?  That's around Mexico, because that's where they're getting married next July…and they're taking me with them!  :)

PS…yes, she is a nurse!  Trauma & transplant I believe! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...