Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 23 | 3 Years as Mrs. Hubbard


October 23rd is a special date for me.  Because it's my baby's birthday, of course, and the day [in 2011] I became a mama.  But even before 2011, October 23rd was amazing.  October 23rd is also the day I became I wife [in 2009].  Three years ago already. 

It was on that date that I changed my name to Mrs. Adam Hubbard.  And I love everything about it [even when I hate it].

I love that you make me laugh.

I love that you still call me for lunch dates like old times.

I love that you never quit telling me how proud you are me and my accomplishments.

I love that you make our family dinner every night.

I love that you made us get a Lake House! :)

I love that you work hard to support our family.

I love that you value good friendships.

I love that you always let me have the new car.

I love that you still open doors for me.

I love that you're my best friend.

I love that you still tell me I'm beautiful.

I love that you love our families.

I love that you gave me this family...

Happy [belated] 3rd Anniversary Hunny.  Thank you for taking the day off so that we could spend the day together, as a family.  It was perfect...all that I've ever dreamed of.

Thank you for making my dreams come true.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...