Thursday, November 29, 2012

I've joined the rest of the world...

This weekend we finally switched from Android phones to iPhones

So now I have Instagram.  I'm MurdocksMama.  Although I've only uploaded one photo...
Who else is on Instagram?  I need to find all of my blogger friends that have been on it for like 1618 years! :)

For the Instagram experts...how do I get all of those cute little bokeh dots like Allison always has?

And for iPhone experts...what are some good age appropriate apps [13mo.] for my daughter?  Or fun/useful apps for me!

And speaking of technology...Blogger not letting me upload photos all of last week was ridiculously annoying so I'm super [like 3 weeks] behind on posting Baby H2 updates...

 



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...