Monday, November 12, 2012

Cold Weather [S&T Mon] + Weekend

The weekend was lovely!  Friday night Adam picked up pizza and the movie Contraband and we hung out at home, after purchasing a new refrigerator, stove, & door for the lake house.  It was so nice to lounge in pajamas all evening...just what this tired mama needed!  Saturday [it was 76*!!!] I had a large family photoshoot and then we went to a wedding.  Sunday I had a lifestyle photoshoot and we had friends over [that we hardly ever get to see anymore, so that was nice] to watch football for the day.  Perfect day to stay inside & watch football since it was rainy and just 30* outside [what a temperature difference!]

It was a perfect mix of busy and lazy, working and lounging.  Loved it!  Now on to Monday....
------------------

Cold Weather Activities

1. Tell us what you like to do when it's cold outside.
If it's cold through the week, I like to cuddle up in sweats and stay inside.  If it's the weekend Adam and I love to go ski [well, he likes to ski, I just 'snowplow' down the bunny hill!] :)  I also love to go sledding once a year.

2. Tell us some of your favorite "winter" recipes.
Well I don't like either of these, but I love the smell of hot cocoa or cider on the stove.  I also love soup or a roast in the crockpot.  If it's a true snow day I love to order in and eat on the floor while playing a board game! :)

3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.
[From last year]

4. Tell us /show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter
I LOVE scarves...I've totally been slacking this year!

5. Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?
SNOW!!  I love the anxiousness of everyone and there is nothing better than a snow day!!  I'm so excited Jordyn will be big enough to go outside and play in the snow this winter...it's going to be so much fun! :)

I'm all excited for snow now!  Bring it!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...