Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm over it!

I'm over my husband's stupid demanding job.
I'm over my daughter teething [& being feverish, not eating, not sleeping].
I'm over my dog being sick.
I'm over my suv looking like someone was murdered in the back end because my dog got cut.
I'm over trying to run two houses while being a mama, working full time, taking photos on the side, be a wife, oh and grow H2.
I'm over my husband's ignorant, self-centered boss.
I'm over my daughter having hand, foot, & mouth.
I'm over my dog getting cut in the back of my car because he refuses to lay down on his blanket and chooses instead to flop around and step on a [dirty] metal sign.
I'm over the fact that I've done nothing but worry and stress the only 10 weeks of H2 life.
I'm over being so exhausted I can hardly get out of bed in the morning.
I'm over this weekend & I'm certainly over being all happy, happy, happy!

I've effing over life at this point!

/rant

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...