Thursday, June 21, 2012

We Have A Summer Nanny!

A few of you kindly reminded me that I left you hanging with this post...forgive me, we have been BUSY! :)

Okay, not a real nanny, but my sister is staying with us this summer and she's better than having a real nanny.  She watches Jordyn whenever we ask her to.  She loves her to to pieces and is constantly talking to her, playing with her or reading her books.  Plus she empties the dishwasher, cleans the kitchen and does laundry!  But most of all, we are enjoying our summer taking runs walks together, going to the pool, having picnics and even running errands.  Auntie Isha's make life awesome!  We're going to miss her when she goes back to school this fall! :(


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...