Friday, March 9, 2012

The [last] Walk

The walk that in 2010 Murdock would have been ran me
The walk that in 2011 would have been to a waddle
The walk that about blew us away last night
The walk that was 67* on March 6th


But most of all...
The walk that reminded me just how sick our Murdock is. 

A 1/2 mile into our walk Murdock just could not take anymore.  I was so thankful that I decided to stay on our side of the rode for fear this would happen.  I knew I would never be able to get him and her across the busy road as quick as I would have needed to.  I thought he was going to collapse coming up the stairs again. 

The last walk for Murdock.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. Just so sorry. It's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo sorry to hear that Murdock is still sick ;( I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this breaks my heart. :( I am so sorry. Sending big hugs and cuddles for M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart just broke. I am so sorry. This is devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is he getting worse? i hadn't heard any more updates! That is sooo sad. Keep me posted!
    ps - should get your onesies done next week. Sewing day next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...