Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mishmash!

My sister came over tonight...we had dinner, chatted, and put up my fall decor.  It was just what I needed after so many busy nights in a row.

I've had a sore throat for several days now.  If I'm not awake to go to the bathroom or because my legs have fallen asleep, I'm now awake with a sore throat!  I'm sure it's just allergies and the large temperature changes [90s yesterday and 50s tonight] but Ugh...I"m over it!  I just need some sleep!

The case we ordered for our Galaxy Tab arrived today! :)

I've been taking more and more photos lately.  I got another email today inquiring about taking family photos...words cannot describe my excitement for these opportunities.  I know I'm not the best, but I'm loving the opportunity to learn and experiment.  So.much.fun!

I've got plans to go shopping tomorrow night...can't wait!  Once upon a time shopping was no big deal and happened all of the time, but since getting arrived my shopping is been nearly extinct!  I'm excited for girl time and getting all of my errands ran [2 baby gifts, home decor, nursery decor, maternity photo clothes, a dress for a wedding, and some warmer maternity clothes].

I seriously cannot share my love for Magic Erasers enough...those things are just amazing!  It doesn't matter how many marks they remove, I still gasp every time.  I have no idea what makes them work, but they're AWESOME!  Perhaps this is part of my nesting, but I had Adam scrubbing every one of our white doors tonight.  They're like brand new again! :)

Today I found an awesome oar for the lakehouse for $20.  Last night a friend of ours gave us some baby items he's done with, including a perfect looking baby food maker/steamer.

I'm thinking of hosting a Scentsy book party next week...I'm craving some new things.  We'll see how that goes...

I should get to bed.  My coworker is off for the next week and a half, so it's crazy busy!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...