Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Labor Day]


[ONE]
..Labor Day Party [& awesome weekend]
..fireplace [almost] finished
..deck stained
..bon fire

[TWO]
..photogenic boys
Blake:Cade
..babies to play with
..dozen handmade cupcakes consumed
..happy homeowners until the water heater quit
..times I scrubbed our floor on my hand and knees

[FOUR]
..days off work to spend at the Lakehouse
..kinds of meat/smoked grilled Sunday
..dogs at the Lakehouse this weekend
Carter:Mallory:Me:Bennett:Mackenzie
..kids I hadn't seen forever
..yard games played

3 comments:

  1. oh, fun! I wonder if your kid will be blonde :)

    I'm dying for some lakehouse pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, lake house photos?

    And you are adorable in your belly shot, getting so close!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...