Monday, May 2, 2011

[Pregnancy Brain]

Pregnancy brain is...


..locking yourself out of the house
..locking yourself out of the house again the next day
..loosing $80 cash from your purse
..baking a cake and forgetting to serve it to your company an hour later
..forgetting all ultrasound photos anytime you visit your family
..making puppy chow, tasting it, and realizing I used butterscotch chips instead of peanut butter, while looking at the recipe
..and noticing you forgot to add the laundry detergent to the load of clothes you just threw in the dryer


Ahh...there is nothing like being pregnant!  Hopefully I get my mind back  now that we're in the 2nd trimester! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...