Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap [Easter Edition]

[Friday]
Babysat my Godson Emmett Bradley

[Saturday]
Traveled home for Easter
Went to my cousins birthday party

[Sunday]
Had breakfast & Easter baskets with my family
Traveled to Adam's family for Easter
Went to church...listened to hands down the best church sermon ever
*Adam and I both commented how rejuvenated we felt after it!  Definitely a [much needed] breath of fresh air.  
Had Easter lunch, an easter egg hunt, and played with kites [& baseball] outside

[Monday]
Adam was off work today
I worked a 1/2 day and then came home to hang out with my boys :)
Next up...grocery shopping :/

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...