Monday, April 4, 2011

a weekend of [Home Projects] & great weather


We've had such a great weekend 
I hate to see it come to an end!  

Friday night we went to Cirque Du Soleil - Dralion with my family and Saturday Adam and my dad did a bunch of projects around the house.  They installed a keyless entry for our door [so can't lock myself out anymore!] and a peek hole!  They added shelving above the laundry room closet, hung H's to make an H wall, and put together a patio set I got a steal on this weekend.  Sunday was a.maz.ing weather!  The perfect Spring day!  Friends came over to grill and hang out for the afternoon.  

My heart is full! :)
I hope you all had just as amazing of a weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Ha...great minds girl...LOVE your H wall..I've been contemplating an M wall and think now after seeing how great yours looks that I am going to go for it. Great job and what a productive and fun weekend you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous!! We have so many little things we need to do around the house... this upcoming weekend should be our last non-busy weekend until May, so I'll probably try to convince Jorge to spend it painting and hanging things with me :)

    Keyless entry... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, look at mom and me slacking on the couch:) so great to spend the weekend with you guys! Thanks for coming my way and helping as well! I'm hoping to make this blog thing a go ... again! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the H's!!! where did you find them at?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your share! very impressive!

    generic nolvadex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...