Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Thursday.. [Link Up!]


Outside my window..still cold, but I keep holding out for warm weather expected tomorrow
Today I feel..excited!
I am thankful..we're at week 14 with baby H!
Tomorrow I am going..on a walk with Murdock after work 
I am wearing..grey pants and a navy top from Banana
I wish..I didn't have to go to the office for a bit tomorrow
This weekend..is still in the air, we're going to our nieces dance recital for sure
I am reading..One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
I am working on..a bunch of observational rotations for my job [such a pain!] but I just can't tell kids no.  I've been there! :)
Yesterday I..had my sister over for dinner and Idol
I am hoping..Adam has a great time at the John Mellancamp concert tonight!
I am hearing..the icemaker
I bet you didn't know..I have another dr. appt. tomorrow
One of my favorite..foods lately has been chips and cheesy sauce


Happy [almost] Weekend!
I'm hoping to write my pregnancy brain & the real true about the first trimester posts soon!
Link Up :)


4 comments:

  1. linking up in a few but just an FYI - your image for Just Thursday says TWENTY TEN on it... I think it's time to get a updated version ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss being pregnant and eating ice cream anytime I wanted. It was about the only thing I could stomach....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow John Mellencamp! Hope he has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, You'll have to tell me how One Thousand Gifts is..I've been wanting to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...