Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Thursday.. [Link Up!]


Outside my window..still cold, but I keep holding out for warm weather expected tomorrow
Today I feel..excited!
I am thankful..we're at week 14 with baby H!
Tomorrow I am going..on a walk with Murdock after work 
I am wearing..grey pants and a navy top from Banana
I wish..I didn't have to go to the office for a bit tomorrow
This weekend..is still in the air, we're going to our nieces dance recital for sure
I am reading..One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
I am working on..a bunch of observational rotations for my job [such a pain!] but I just can't tell kids no.  I've been there! :)
Yesterday I..had my sister over for dinner and Idol
I am hoping..Adam has a great time at the John Mellancamp concert tonight!
I am hearing..the icemaker
I bet you didn't know..I have another dr. appt. tomorrow
One of my favorite..foods lately has been chips and cheesy sauce


Happy [almost] Weekend!
I'm hoping to write my pregnancy brain & the real true about the first trimester posts soon!
Link Up :)


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...