Monday, March 28, 2011

Mishmash!

It's been a while since I've done a Mishmash! post so here's a brain dump...

April Fools Day is Friday...are you guys as excited as I am?  I have a few ideas rolling around my head! :)

I really need to get my camera out.  I have been terrible about taking photos lately!

Yes, for those of you who asked, I did lock myself out of my house two times in two day.  I know! :/

I'm watching more TV than ever before...I blame this on our DVR!  Addicting!

I have more followers than ever, but less comments...interesting!

I'm loving Twitter more now than ever, maybe it's because Nicky and Ashley joined?

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait for April Fool's Day, its a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forgot about April Fools... fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that's happening to me, too... tons and tons of visits, but less comments than normal. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...