Monday, March 28, 2011

Mishmash!

It's been a while since I've done a Mishmash! post so here's a brain dump...

April Fools Day is Friday...are you guys as excited as I am?  I have a few ideas rolling around my head! :)

I really need to get my camera out.  I have been terrible about taking photos lately!

Yes, for those of you who asked, I did lock myself out of my house two times in two day.  I know! :/

I'm watching more TV than ever before...I blame this on our DVR!  Addicting!

I have more followers than ever, but less comments...interesting!

I'm loving Twitter more now than ever, maybe it's because Nicky and Ashley joined?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...