Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mishmosh! [15.Dec.2010]

I'm sitting here enjoying a nice big glass of wine.  Pairs nicely with the nap I just took...oh and the hot fudge sundae I had today too.  It's been one of those days!

We have guests coming over for dinner tonight.  Thank goodness for Adam making dinner right now, or I would be serving frozen pizza to our guests! :)

If you missed my last post about our chicago trip you can see it here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or I guess pretty much anywhere right now! :)  

But if you only have time to check out one, or really want a laugh...check this out

We're getting snow now...supposed to get 3-5 inches.  Could be interesting going to work at 5:30 tomorrow morning!  But...I will make it because we're having our Christmas party at work tomorrow, so lots of fun! :) 

Life has been crazy lately...to say I'm exhausted is an understatement!  Friday is Adam's work Christmas Party.  Saturday morning Murdock goes to a special vet for allergy testing.  His appointment is at 8:45 am...meaning we need to leave the house BY 6:30 am to make it on time.  We need to be two towns away for my sister-in-laws grad school graduation ceremony by 10...could make for an interesting morning!  We're still deciding if we should stay overnight Saturday or just drive home.  I guess it will depend on the weather.  

Alright...better wrap this up.  Stay tuned for my final Chicago post tomorrow morning. 
Night peeps!



3 comments:

  1. Goodness Gracious you are always so busy!!! You needed that nap and that big ol' glass of wine :) I hope you had fun with your dinner guests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing day :) Have fun at your dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy! Busy! Busy! Hope it all goes well. Travel safe and enjoy the parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...