Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mishmosh! [15.Dec.2010]

I'm sitting here enjoying a nice big glass of wine.  Pairs nicely with the nap I just took...oh and the hot fudge sundae I had today too.  It's been one of those days!

We have guests coming over for dinner tonight.  Thank goodness for Adam making dinner right now, or I would be serving frozen pizza to our guests! :)

If you missed my last post about our chicago trip you can see it here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or I guess pretty much anywhere right now! :)  

But if you only have time to check out one, or really want a laugh...check this out

We're getting snow now...supposed to get 3-5 inches.  Could be interesting going to work at 5:30 tomorrow morning!  But...I will make it because we're having our Christmas party at work tomorrow, so lots of fun! :) 

Life has been crazy lately...to say I'm exhausted is an understatement!  Friday is Adam's work Christmas Party.  Saturday morning Murdock goes to a special vet for allergy testing.  His appointment is at 8:45 am...meaning we need to leave the house BY 6:30 am to make it on time.  We need to be two towns away for my sister-in-laws grad school graduation ceremony by 10...could make for an interesting morning!  We're still deciding if we should stay overnight Saturday or just drive home.  I guess it will depend on the weather.  

Alright...better wrap this up.  Stay tuned for my final Chicago post tomorrow morning. 
Night peeps!



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...