Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Question Friday

I haven't participated in Five Question Friday for a looong time!  So here goes...

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
Until the day after Christmas [or this year the Thursday before!]

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Yes...with some very special people!

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Yes...coming out tomorrow...stay tuned!

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
I usually babysat.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
I have never done anything too extravagant.  I LOVE NYE [the new year, fresh start, just new beginnings in general] but usually end up celebrating low key.  
Of course the millennium will always be memorable since there was so much hype.  My parents took us Midnight bowling with a bunch of other people.  It was a good time for being a kid.



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your resolutions! None for me this year, but I'm inspired by others haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
    It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.

    2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
    Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.

    3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
    The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

    4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
    I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.

    5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
    One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...