Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bucket List v. 11.10

Originally posted September 2010
Updated to cross off Swim with dolphins since we did that it Mexico & added a few others


Get married
Become a mama
Get my MBA
Purchase a house
Travel to New York [& see all the touristy stuff]
Join a book club
Go to a NFL game
Run a 5K
Make $100k
Go to a MLB game
Start a Business
Go to Fiji & Bora Bora
Travel to Europe & Australia
See Mt. Rushmore
Have a picnic in Central Park
Drive a motorcycle
Swim with Dolphins
Hop on a plane spontaneously
Spend a Christmas at a ski cabin
Parasail
Zip line
Shop on Rodeo Drive
Give a stranger $100 
Shoot a gun
Visit Time's Square on NYE
Travel to New Orleans for Mardi Gras 
See Las Vegas at night
Go on an African Safari
Take a vacation by myself
Go to the Kentucky Derby
Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
Swim in the Pacific Ocean
Travel to/through all 50 states..
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | ColoradoConnecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | IdahoIllinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine| Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | MontanaNevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey| New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North DakotaOhio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | WashingtonWest Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming

Is there anything else I need to add to this list?  Something you've done that is a must for others?


6 comments:

  1. Well, becoming a Mama was my most favorite thing ever. Good luck with that one one day. I'd still like to point out that we are technically strangers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three things that can be crossed off your list all at once. Hop on a plane spontaneously, travel to Europe and give a stranger $100. Come to Iceland to visit me...Iceland is in Europe, you can be spontaneous and we have never met so you can give me the $100 when you get here :)

    I think that sounds great!!! Actually I just thought of one more thing....take a vacation alone!!! You could come by yourself and then you can cross off 4 things :)

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun list! You are one adventurous girl! I love meeting people like you...probably to live vicariously through people like you. I have a ton of friends like you. I'm not so much. Although, I have given strangers money (often), started a non-profit business, shot a gun, gone on vacation by myself and swam in the Atlantic Ocean. And, the travelling goals are great - love to travel...but with others, not so much alone. :) I'm pretty social, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adventurous :) Would you believe I've never done a dolphin swim? I even worked for 6 months at a hotel with its own dolphins haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are moving right along! Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It means that particular all facilities may very well be made easy regarding easier for you will and you has the capability
    to sort out every single issues with paradise.
    The actual will also here are a few proof of insurance cover policy of the truck.


    Here is my blog :: pikavippi j㱪estelm⫰ikavippi jos luottoh㨲ikavippi korko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...