Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Thursday!

Outside my window..it’s perfect!  Supposed to hit 70 today.
The time is..you do NOT want to know..I promise..it’s EARLY! [this is my new life motto..I never dreamt I would go to work before 7!]
Today I feel..happy...oh how I love 4 day work weeks!
I am thinking.. Adam sucks...he gets to sleep in approximately 4 hours more than me each morning! :)
At the moment, I am thankful.. a job I love, an awesome husband, pup, & family.  
I am going..celebrate the Iowa game this weekend.
I am wearing..a pink dress with a white sweater
I wish..I were back at the pool in Vegas!
I am reading..Eat, Pray, Love. [still!  Oh what having a job does to my reading schedule! :]
I am working on..cleaning my dirty house!
I am hoping..Iowa wins this weekend!
I am hearing..silence!
I bet you didn't know.. I have never used a 'laboratory' in an airplane...aren't you glad you know now!  :)
One of my favorite..new stores for work clothes is Dress Barn [don't judge until you've looked!]

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] First regular season vikings game!
[Friday] Unsure..maybe girls night?
[Saturday] Iowa vs. Iowa State Football Game
[Sunday] Working a wedding show for the DJ business


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!


6 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I too am still reading Eat, Pray, Love. So excited for all the football this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated :o)

    I can't believe you have never used the bathroom in airplanes!!!! You must be taking some short plane rides or have a bladder of steel!!!

    I'm with you on being to work so early....I have to be here by 5:30 AM. I am up at the butt crack of dawn every day I work and I can't stay up at night anymore, I am in bed around 9ish every night!!!

    Have a great Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dress Barn for their work clothes too! They are also my go to place for dresses for weddings and such.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun this weekend. Good luck with the show on Sunday. Hope you're enjoying your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life sounds awesome for you!

    How is it possible to NEVER use an airplane bathroom?? What's wrong with you? haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...