Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Thursday!

Outside my window..it’s perfect!  Supposed to hit 70 today.
The time is..you do NOT want to know..I promise..it’s EARLY! [this is my new life motto..I never dreamt I would go to work before 7!]
Today I feel..happy...oh how I love 4 day work weeks!
I am thinking.. Adam sucks...he gets to sleep in approximately 4 hours more than me each morning! :)
At the moment, I am thankful.. a job I love, an awesome husband, pup, & family.  
I am going..celebrate the Iowa game this weekend.
I am wearing..a pink dress with a white sweater
I wish..I were back at the pool in Vegas!
I am reading..Eat, Pray, Love. [still!  Oh what having a job does to my reading schedule! :]
I am working on..cleaning my dirty house!
I am hoping..Iowa wins this weekend!
I am hearing..silence!
I bet you didn't know.. I have never used a 'laboratory' in an airplane...aren't you glad you know now!  :)
One of my favorite..new stores for work clothes is Dress Barn [don't judge until you've looked!]

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] First regular season vikings game!
[Friday] Unsure..maybe girls night?
[Saturday] Iowa vs. Iowa State Football Game
[Sunday] Working a wedding show for the DJ business


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...