Monday, June 21, 2010

& Now It Hits Me..

Like A Ton Of Bricks..

In less than 30 days I will wake up and be jobless!  
Right now I am freaking the heck out! just thankful to have the extensive warning that I do, however I don't think I realized that I am now joining the almost 15 million other Americans looking for a job in this recession.  Yes..we will be able to live without me working but No..we will not be able to do it without making some sacrifices.  We were with one 1 income for a brief time in 2006 and it defiantly made our relationship stronger, however I don't really want to go through it again.  I don't want to be stronger right now..I just want to be the same! :)  
So what will I do?  I have no clue at this point.  I would love to nanny again, however I don't know that I would be able to find a family willing to offer me what I make now.  I could substitute teach [I loved that] but I don't really like having to call in each morning at 5am to find out which school I'm going to.  So what will I most likely do?  Attempt to find another sales or marketing job with a structure, reliability, & benefits.  Easier said than done at this point..

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...