Monday, June 28, 2010

Mishmash! & Weekly Wind-up

Tuesday - Friends came over & brought baby Macie & big sis Kori
Wednesday - Pool day & Girls night!
Thursday - Went to a friends house and enjoyed dinner and an intense game of bags
Friday - Pool day & Cleaned house like crazy
Saturday - DJ'd a wedding..with NO AIR..
Sunday - Pool day & fought with new purchase

Mishmash!
..I created 1 of the 2 photo books that I need to do
..I'm hosting a giveaway for an ::awesome:: product this week
..I haven't ran for a week!! :(
..I'm contemplating getting  a new blog design..thoughts?
..I like odd numbers so I was really trying to think of a useful 5th comment..but I can't so..peace out!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...