Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just Thursday!





Outside my window.. HUGE thunderstorm going on


The time is.. 7:43am
Today I feel.. ready to rock
I am thinking.. today will be fun with just the older kids
At the moment, I am thankful.. I got my run in before the rain hit
I am going.. to run 3 miles tonight
I am wearing.. workout shorts & and a cut off that I ran in 
I wish.. we owned a house! :/
I am reading.. Shopaholic & Sister
I am working on.. drinking more water each day!
I am hoping.. 7 people to link up today! :)
I am hearing.. the storm outside
Around the house.. it's picked up but dirty if you know what I mean..
I bet you didn't know.. the twins are in Minnesota with their mom & grandpa at a Twins baseball game today
One of my favorite.. alcoholic drinks is Hypnotic & Pineapple...mmm!

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*Make sure to LINK UP




Have a great Thursday everyone!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...