Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just Thursday!



 'You Wanna See What?!' post is here...Check er out!! 

Now...on to business...it's already Thursday!!  I think every week should be 4 workdays-3 stay at home days!! :)







Outside my window.. no window today..we're at a park.  It's warm & sunny!


The time is.. 9:44am
Today I feel.. motivated [even though I woke up early]
I am thinking.. what to write about for my first 'guest post'!!
At the moment, I am thankful.. that my hubby likes to have date nights!
I am going.. to have family photos taken for my parents 25th anniversary on Saturday
I am wearing.. workout shorts & a t-shirt with puma flip flops
I wish.. Mackenzie was out of school already!
I am reading.. Summer Island by Kristin Hannah
[waiting for Eat, Pray, Love & House Rules at the library!]
I am working on.. organizing the 10,000 photos I have..ugh!
I am hoping.. for good weather this weekend..Adam's band plays outside & we have outdoor photos on Saturday!
I am hearing.. 3 of the kids laughing & running around  :)
Around the house.. the air is on..
I bet you didn't know.. my sister is NOT GOING TO JAMAICA on Saturday! :):):)  [BIG relief!]
One of my favorite.sounds is children belly laughing

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*Make sure to LINK UP

Have a great Thursday everyone!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...