Thursday, May 13, 2010

Show Me Your [Fill.In.The.Blank]

What do you want to know see?

[I found this on her blog, which she got from this blog, which [i think] started at that blog! :)  So go check them out!]  

Here is how it works..I'll photograph [almost!] anything you want to see.  Have you been itching to see my pajamas?  Curious what my toothbrush looks like?  How about some Iowa corn up close? [If you didn't grow up here you might actually want to see something!]  Wishing I'd show a photo of my closet?  This is your chance.. ask...I'll probably show!  

I'll start today so get asking away!  The more people that play along..the more educational fun it will be!  Be creative!  :)


*As always..let me know if you do this too & don't forget to give credit!

11 comments:

  1. Let's see a picture of your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see a picture of murdock, you hardly ever post pictures of the cutest dog in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see a picture of the downtown/city area of where you live!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since this is my first visit... I'll list 3 things (do 'em all or just one, you pick)
    1. Your slippers (assuming you have a pair)
    2. Your front door
    3. The inside of your car (or whatever you use as transportation)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am following from follow friday and wanted to say hello! Stop by and follow me if you like:)
    Jennette
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea!!! I would love to see pics of your puppy! and any pictures of your decorating style:) love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Afternoon! Happy FF!
    Have a Great Weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna see a pic of your bathroom. I love getting new bathroom ideas!! :)

    New follower from New Friend Friday! :)

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!!! I want to see a picture of your bedroom :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...