Tuesday, May 11, 2010

::Crossing Off The List::





Remember this post?  We'll here is my update to date.  The ones crossed off are completed & bolded are in progress, others I have not yet started.  Many of you asked when my birthday is [when I would like to have this list all crossed off!] it's August 15th!


22 Before 23
23 Before 24

1.  Run every day for a month
2.  Try 3 new foods [Blueberries & PB Pie]
3.  Take a picnic
4.  Donate a bunch of stuff to a charity
5.  Buy necessities only for a month [Started May 1st]
6.  Go 15 days without watching a movie
7.  Take Murdock on 20 walks
8.  Cook Adam a nice dinner unexpected one night
9.  Stay up past 9pm more [I don't remember the last time I was in bed by 9pm!]
10.  Go 1 week without eating any chocolate
11.  Meet 3 new people [Eric, Amy]
12.  Read 5 books [I Don't Know How She Does It]
13.  Go golfing
14.  Wear contacts for 17 days [no glasses]
15.  Run a 5k
16.  Go 15 days without eating potatoes
17.  Take a 5 day computer break
18.  Plan my parents 25th Anniversary
19.  Go 5 weeks without eating a donut
20.  Take the kids to the zoo
21.  Go fishing
22.  Take Murdock to a dog park
23.  Do an ab workout 2 times a week for a month

6 out of 23..YIKES!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...