Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know you [ME]

-----------------------------------------------------



1. What color do you wear the most?


Black or Gray.  A color color...Red.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a Dream Vacation?

We are fortunate enough to go on many vacations & I think my dream vacation would cost less than $10,000 so I'll say the money



3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? 


I only like odd numbers...my husband finds that quirky!  Other than that nothing major..

4. I really need to start..........?

WORKING OUT! UGH!

5. What was the first blog you ever read?


6. Do you collect anything?

I used to collect designer purses..I have too many.  The only other thing is 'H's..like wall decor.  I love to design with them around the house.  Someday I hope to make a wall with them!



7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?


14

8. Do you text/tweet while driving?



Did you know you're 4 times more likely to get in an accident while talking on the phone or drinking and EIGHT times more likely if you're texting?!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...