Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know you [ME]

-----------------------------------------------------



1. What color do you wear the most?


Black or Gray.  A color color...Red.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a Dream Vacation?

We are fortunate enough to go on many vacations & I think my dream vacation would cost less than $10,000 so I'll say the money



3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? 


I only like odd numbers...my husband finds that quirky!  Other than that nothing major..

4. I really need to start..........?

WORKING OUT! UGH!

5. What was the first blog you ever read?


6. Do you collect anything?

I used to collect designer purses..I have too many.  The only other thing is 'H's..like wall decor.  I love to design with them around the house.  Someday I hope to make a wall with them!



7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?


14

8. Do you text/tweet while driving?



Did you know you're 4 times more likely to get in an accident while talking on the phone or drinking and EIGHT times more likely if you're texting?!

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog; just found it! You have a new follower :) I love that you got married in Jamaica; we went to a wedding there last year!
    Do you think you'd like to be a featured bride in the column I write on the wedding stories blog?
    http://weddingstoriesri.blogspot.com/
    Let me know what you think!
    xo,
    Batman's Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start working out too!!! Ahhhhhh! Hope you have a nice weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a even number girl myself. I have been so mad because all three of my graduations have been in odd number years and our wedding! It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an even number girl myself haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your answers! I am right there with you on Number 4! Thanks for sharing, your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...