Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know you [ME]...

Time for a little funday..Getting to know YOU action..

To play..Grab the questions..copy them..answer them..then come link up with Keely..

It's as easy as easy gets..

The questions..
1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
Both.  I love to talk but the older I get the more I understand listening is much more important!

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Underwire..I have never owned a wireless!

3. I wish I was.....?
perfect!

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
No..don't think I ever have..

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Always after..I hate white marks on my clothing!

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
Well we have a dishwasher but I would rather rinse & load than do toilets!

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I'm thinking 8lbs. 6oz. ish?

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
New awesome sunglasses!

There you have it..Time to fill yours out!  Enjoy your Sunday evening!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...