Wednesday, March 29, 2023

What's Up Wednesday | March 2023




1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Monday  Breakfast
Tuesday  Beef Nachos
Wednesday  Chicken Quesadillas
Thursday  Chicken Sandwiches
Friday  Pizza!
Saturday  Out in Des Moines
Sunday  Out in Des Moines


2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Moving into our house 5 years ago {on May 5th}
The girls trip/Bahama Cruise we took earlier this month!



3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Listening to Jordyn practice piano and flute.
Watching Cullyn plow through 500+ page books {the Hero's of Olympus series}
Recording one second everyday {1SE} again.

Thanks sis!
Thanks Sis! ;)

4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

Spring cleaning & purging the house before spring sports kick into high gear!

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Cleaning the house this week, our beloved Peggy sue is unavailable.
Selling our house! IYKYK



6: WHAT I’M WO
RKING ON:
Booking vacations!!
Selling all.the.things! ✌🏼



7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Our newest family members!!  A new great niece and great nephew for me! :)
Moving!
Watching the Iowa Girls Basketball Team in the Final Four on Friday!



8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
The kids and I are watching Home Improvement {Side note, I didn't realized all the sexual comments in that show until watching it as an adult 🥴
I read these books...
Heart Bones*, The Office BFFs*, The Measure, I'm Glad My Mom Died, The Simple Wild, The Husbands*, False Witness, City of Likes, All The Dangerous Things, The Summer Place, Rivals
*Favorites


9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
The Bible Recap podcast!  I've gotten into the habit of waking up and reading the bible and listening to The Bible Recap podcast each morning.



10: WHAT I’M WEARING:

My favorite leggings & this shirt
The four new swimsuits I just purchased 1, 2, 3, & 4

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
My nieces birthday party, an open house, and hopefully church.



12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Easter, Jordyn's Dance Recital, & Cullyn's Birthday! :)

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Adam is living in Florida 🤪

Also, if you would have told me 3 years ago, while homeschooling my kids during COVID, I would be getting ready to quit my day job and go full-time into my travel business {that wasn't even a thing yet!} while moving our family to Florida, I would have laughed in your face.  Life is WILD y'all! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...