Monday, March 27, 2023

Weekend Happies

 


A wedding show for Your Travel Hubb, seeing your teacher outside of school, snuggling our newest {great nephew} cousin


Opening day at the local ice cream shop & a bowling/arcade date with my little man



Introducing the kids to Home Improvement, cheering for Iowa in the elite 8 from my bed with the kids and the dog, & gorgeous flowers from my sister's family.

Not pictured favorites from the weekend...
1. Hanging with my bestie and eating her Beef & Noodles {over a bed of mashed potatoes!}
2. Helping at Locally Grown for my sister {@OakAndBerk}
3. Having kids spend the night at our house and watching them bake and play outside  and make TikTok videos
4, My new Hawkeyes Sweatshirt
5. Getting Jordyn's dance photos back! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...