Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday Favorites

Friday!  I'm HERE for it!  We've had a lot of 'not favorites' this week, so I wanted to highlight a few of the good things!  Jordyn is headed to a sleepover tonight, so Cullyn is taking his mama on a little date!  He asked how much a movie ticket cost and multiplied it by two and said, 'yep, I have enough.  I'll buy your movie ticket' UGH!  Melt my heart!  :)  

Getting dance pictures back of these cuties!  Jordyn gets to help teach my great niece's dance class on Thursday nights and it's one of her favorite things each week!

We stopped by to love on my newest great niece and Cullyn's teacher from school was there!  We just love Mrs. Pope!  

Coming home from a girls trip last week!  I tagged along with my mom, aunt, and 7 cousins on a cruise to the Bahamas!

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...